Every accounting student wants to work in one of the best firms around the world. That’s why we are coming with this guide. Hope that you will read it entirely and improve your resume to join there. The firms below are ranked by Vaults itself, the number one platform that researches all around the world and comes up with these rankings. So, you can trust the post and move directly to the guide.
Top Accounting Firms Around the Globe
#5. Grant Thornton LLP
The organization consisted of several firms that are specialized in tax, advisory, and audit. Moreover, it expands the working procedure through 59 offices that work majorly on various financial institutions, private and public enterprises, civic institutions, and government agencies. Well, this biggest name comprised 7000 employees and 550 partners. The company was established in 1924 and made revenue of around 1.45 billion.
- Maintains the small firm culture.
- Provide a balance between work and life.
- Focus on flexibility and diversity.
- Believes in “bring your whole self to work”
- International staff.
- Employees may carry out the task for long hours.
- Fluctuating compensation.
#4. KPMG LLP
KPMG LLP was established in 1987 and headquartered in Amstelveen. Yearly revenue can reach up to 24.44 billion USD. The company has around 174,000 employees that work in 155 different countries. There are lots of services provided by this organization such as advisory, tax, and audit. Different sectors take the benefits of its services such as building, real estate, banking and finance, investment management, media and telecommunications, food, consumer goods, healthcare and pharmaceutical, and lots more.
The firm has around 9000 partners. CPA is the most desirable post for such enterprises. You must know the CPA salary NYC and in other countries to know the difference in the salary amount.
- Enhances the concept of family culture
- Identified among the best accounting firms around the world.
- Good growth rate
- Professional advancement of employees
- Does not provide the traveling compensation
- Can put stress
- Working hours can be frustrating.
Read More: Manage Multiple Cloud Drives
#3. Ernst & Young LLP (EY)
Ernst & Young LLP (EY) ranked 3rd among all the different accounting firms around the world. It was founded in 1849 by EY A.C. Ernst and Arthur Young’s companies. Later on, it modifies the name to Ernst & Young due to their deaths. It has gained around 28.7 billion USD on a yearly basis.
The company provides its best services like assurance, transaction advisory, tax to different sectors such as life sciences, technology, power and utilities, public and private sector, wholesale, real estate, banking, private equity, insurance, and asset management.
- The salary package is eye-catching.
- Perks have also been provided.
- Work within the organization can bring value.
- Supportive colleagues
- Can face the conventional way of thinking.
- Hours can be unpredictable
- The client’s commitment can also be unpredictable
#2. Deloitte LLP
Among different accounting firms in NYC, it is placed at the second number on the list of best accounting firms in the world. The company was founded in 1845 which makes it the oldest among others. Deloitte LLP has covered more than 1 century in this business world. At this time, the revenue is estimated at 35.2 billion USD on a yearly basis. There are more than 220,000 employees around the world working for the organization. The organization covers its branches in different 150 countries.
The areas of speculation are consulting, audit, tax, and advisory. It follows the rules and regulations of the country to work. Moreover, the firm provides its services in areas such as finance and accounting, data analytics, technology strategy, human capital, cybersecurity, strategy and operation, and risk.
- The great environment of teamwork.
- Teaching and learning is the motive.
- Best for individuals who want to get higher success.
- Established its stellar reputation.
- Focuses on a variety of clients
- Larger firms consisted a bureaucratic attitude
- Long working hours
#1. PWC (PriceWaterhouseCoopers) LLP
For accountants, it is the dream place to start their career. Many of you once in your life must think of joining here. With every passing day, the craze for PWC (PriceWaterhouseCoopers) LLP gets into a new shape because of its top position among other accounting organizations.
It generates around 35.4 billion USD and is headquartered in New York, the financial capital of the world. The firm was established in 1998 and expanded to 157 countries till now. There are almost 2,08,000 employees working around the clock to provide different services. Almost 16 industries and sectors including forensics, human resources, consulting services, and deals can benefit from the firm’s services.
- Provides training programs.
- Enhances the learning capability of employees.
- An excel route for freshers.
- Promotes helpful, caring, and intelligent nature.
- Rewarding challenges.
- Provides immense opportunities.
- Working hours.
- Put you under stress
- Can be snobbish
So, these are the top 5 accounting firms around the world where you can start your career. Well, the firms not only consisted of the pros but cons as well. Therefore, it can be very challenging to start but once you get it there will be lots of rewards.