TradingView is one of the most robust technical analysis platforms for beginner-to-experienced traders. It offers extensive features such as custom time intervals, 2 charts in one window, volume profile indicators, bar replay on intraday bars, multiple watchlists, and many more..
You can use TradingView to see past trends and anticipate future moves. But the most important thing to know here is to opt for TradingView Connect Broker (stock trading/investing platform) with TradingView. Trying to figure out how? We have got your back!
TradingView provides you access to a wide range of market data from stocks, commodities, futures & options, CFDs, to cryptocurrencies. The platform covers major indices and data feeds to slice into custom time intervals as required.
But what urges numerous traders to connect their broker account with TradingView? It is important to note that TradingView is not a trading platform. Still, you can perform live trading only if your broker is supported on the platform.
A Another reason traders want to connect TradingView with their broker is that this platform is a social community that offers its partners incredible exposure to the finest traders worldwide. This helps you interact, learn, share ideas, and work together to improve your skills.
For many years, TradingView has been used as a charting platform with well-laid charts that offers many features. To experience the true potential of TradingView, it is imperative to integrate your stock trading platform with TradingView. So, if you want to connect your broker to TradingView, firstly, the broker needs to be integrated on TradingView. Lets get to learn how!
TradingView is continuously adding more brokerage options. You can connect a broker to TradingView through its robust API (Application Programming Interface). Its API enables your online broking platform backend system to connect with the TradingView interface. .
The process of integration is easy. All you need to do is ensure your broker builds a REST Web API on its servers based on all the TradingView parameters. The platform provides a sandbox and technical assistance that makes integrating your broker with TradingView effortless.
Once the integration is completed, you can access the live trading brokerage account in TradingView.
Follow the below instructions if you want to link your online broking platform to TradingView:
1. First, you need to open a TradingView Pro account to access the live trading feature and fast real-time data. You can even start with a free TradingView account. However, once you get to the stage of live trading, all features offered with a Pro account become important to trade efficiently.
2. Visit the TradingView Chart Window option and open it.
3. Click the ‘Trading Panel’ option displayed at the bottom of the Chart Window page.
4. Now, check all available brokers by expanding the ‘Trading Panel’ window.
5. Take your cursor to the brokerage firm you have an account in. Then, click ‘Connect.’
6. Once you do it, enter your brokerage account’s Username and Password
7. Tap on ‘Confirm’ to enable your brokerage account to appear at the top of the screen. The window will display your account balance, orders, account summary, and history.
8. Congratulations! You can trade live on TradingView with your brokerage account.
Once TradingView connects to your broker, your broker will be given visibility in the Top Brokers section at TradingView, and you can perform live trading on the platform. Moreover, you can seamlessly receive broker’s streaming data and send orders directly to the broker from TradingView.