Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct the IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 exam soon. The candidates who are preparing for the bank exam should resort to a winning strategy for IBPS RRB Clerk 2023. IBPS RRB Clerk exam gives one the opportunity to work as an Office Assistant with leading RRBs. However, the difficulty level is very high due to large competition and fewer seats.
Hence, it is important to consider a systematic approach and planned strategy to clear the IBPS RRB Clerk 2023.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 Highlights
|IBPS RRB 2023 Exam Summary|
|Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||IBPS RRB Clerk|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Date||12th, 13th, and 19th August 2023|
|Recruitment Process||Officer Scale 1, 2 & 3: Prelims, Mains, Interview Clerk: Prelims and Mains|
IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 Exam Pattern
As per the IBPS RRB Clerk exam pattern, there will be only two stages, the preliminary and the main exam. There will be no interview round. Candidates have to excel in both these stages to get selected as an RRB Clerk.
IBPS RRB Clerk Preliminary Exam
- The preliminary exam for RRB Clerk will be held online
- Candidates can attempt the exam either in English or in the official language of the state
- There will be only two subjects in the exam i.e. Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and each subject will have 40 questions
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer marked
- The candidates will get a composite timing of 45 minutes to complete the preliminary test
|Subjects||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam
- The Mains exam will have five subjects i.e. Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, English/Hindi, and Computer Awareness
- Each subject will account for 40 questions and the total number of questions will be 200
- The total duration to complete the test will be 2 hours
|Subjects||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
Winning Strategy for IBPS RRB Clerk 2023
Preparing for the IBPS RRB Clerk exam requires a systematic and focused approach. Here’s a winning strategy to help you prepare effectively.
- Analyse the IBPS RRB Clerk exam pattern and devise a plan accordingly. You can go through the marking scheme, marks distribution, and duration to check if anything is revised by the board
- Devise a comprehensive study plan that allocates sufficient time for each section. Divide your study sessions into smaller, manageable chunks, focusing on different topics each day
- Understand the IBPS RRB Clerk syllabus thoroughly for each section. Refer to the official IBPS RRB Clerk exam notification or the IBPS website to obtain the latest syllabus. After this, make a list of topics within each section and study based on their weightage in the previous year exam
- Build a solid foundation by mastering the fundamental concepts of each section. Focus on improving your problem-solving skills, speed, and accuracy. Practice a variety of questions for all the subjects to enhance your understanding and identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Regularly take IBPS RRB Clerk mock tests and solve previous years’ question papers to simulate the exam environment. This will help you to manage time efficiently and identify areas that require improvement. Analyse your performance after each mock test and work on enhancing your weak areas
- Develop effective time management skills to ensure you can complete the exam within the given time limit. When attempting mock tests, set timers for each section to simulate real exam conditions. This will enable you to improve your speed and allocate time appropriately to different sections
- General Awareness is an important section in the IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 exam. Stay updated with current affairs by reading newspapers, watching news channels, and referring to reliable online sources. Focus on important topics such as national/international events, sports, awards, government schemes, and banking-related news
- For the English Language/Hindi Language section and enhance your vocabulary, grammar, and comprehension skills. Read newspapers, magazines, and books regularly to improve your reading speed and comprehension. Practice solving previous years’ question papers to gain familiarity with the question types.
1. What are the RRB Clerk 2023 dates?
Ans. IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 exams will be held on the 12th, 13th, and 19th of August 2023.
2. Is IBPS RRB Clerk easy to crack?
Ans. Yes, candidates with planned preparations can easily crack IBPS RRB Clerk 2023.
3. How can I clear my IBPS RRB Clerk exam on the first attempt?
Ans. You have to follow a systematic approach to clear the IBPS RRB Clerk exam on the first attempt.
4. Is the IBPS RRB Clerk exam easy or tough?
Ans. IBPS RRB Clerk exam is of moderate level but requires excellent preparation for high marks.
5. Is one month enough to prepare for IBPS Clerk?
Ans. Yes, you can indulge in heavy practice to prepare for IBPS Clerk.