With the threat of data breaches and data flows growing across our connected systems, it’s clear that cybersecurity is more visible (and visible) than ever. Cybersecurity has become an important area for job growth in recent years.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CISSP is known as the gold standard for cybersecurity certificates. It is mandatory for candidates for senior IT positions in the intelligence community, defense, and much other government and private sector organizations. By taking the most coveted CISSP exam, you can measure your skills against some of the highest standards in the industry. CISSP shows employers that you have the experience and expertise to work in cybersecurity. Advance your career today with a CISSP certification training Dubai
Important domains covered by the CISSP exam:
An extensive list of topics in this field that one must master in order to pass this ISC2 certification exam.
- Security and risk management
- Asset security
- Security architecture and technology
- Communication and network security
- Identity and access management
- Safety assessment and testing
- Security operations security software development
Criteria of Eligibility for CISSP certification:
In order to be eligible for the CISSP exam, it is important that you meet all the requirements set by the authorities. Applicants without appropriate qualifications and professional experience lose the opportunity to earn a certificate. Here are some of the requirements for a reasonable category:
A four-year college degree or regional equivalent (For those who have earned a 4-year degree/regional equivalent/advanced degree in information security from the US National Center or academic achievement in information delivery, there may be one year of required professional training in place of experience).
Career opportunities after receiving CISSP certificate
After successfully passing the CISSP certification, various possibilities open up. You will instantly qualify for several elite profiles and be one step closer to your long-term career opportunity.
In this leading industry, the following job profiles are available after passing the CISSP certification exam:
- Chief Information Officer
- Security Director
- IT leader/manager
- Security analyst
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security manager
- Network architect
- Security architect
- Security auditors
- Security Advisor
Advantages of CISSP certification
- One of the main advantages of CISSP is being recognized by leading organizations. HR managers are constantly looking for CISSP professionals who show great demand for this ISC2 certificate in the market.
- It takes a lot of effort, energy and dedication to earn a CISSP certificate, which is why CISSP certified professionals receive higher salaries.
- CISSP certification is accepted worldwide and respected by major organizations. You are always looking for a CISSP-certified professional who has the knowledge, commitment, skills and abilities necessary to deal with information security.
- The CISPP certification is the oldest in the field of information security and has attracted attention for nearly three decades. Also, given the increase in cybercrimes and malicious attacks, these certificates are highly reliable and marketable for a professional.
- After taking the CISSP exam, members receive many benefits such as free webinars, networking opportunities, educational discounts, worldwide recognition, and invitations to attend free events.
- With recent technological developments such as cloud computing, big data, and social media engagement, it is imperative to hire professionals who can successfully handle information security tasks, which has created a tremendous need for CISSP skills.
Step by Step guide to pass the CISSP exam:
Here are the steps you need to take to get CISSP certification.
- Get learning resources. Study resources should be a top priority when studying for the CISSP exam.
- Develop and follow the curriculum. You need to develop a comprehensive curriculum that covers everything in the exam. You need to prepare for the CISSP exam for at least six months. Make sure you plan time in your training plan to take the CISSP practice test.
- Register for the ISC2 CISSP exam. Pre-registration for the exam encourages you to stick to your training plan. To take the test, you must create a personal Pearson VUE account.
- Follow the requirements after the exam. After you take the CISSP exam, you must complete the approval method. Find a CISSP certified professional in a good position and have them approve your CISSP certification. Every three years, you must pay $85 and send 120 CPE credits.
Benefits To the Organization:
CISSP, i.e. Certified Information Systems Security Professional, is a certificate from the ISC (International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium). It trains professionals with deep technical and managerial skills with experience and authority to design, design, implement, manage information security programs and protect companies from malware and other malicious attacks.
Compliance with business regulations requires security policies and processes in both the private and public sectors. In this way, companies must reduce risk by introducing long-term security standards and frameworks. There are unexpected, unknown threats that businesses are vulnerable to when they bridge the Internet and intranet through critical applications. This unavoidable situation can be solved with CISSP.
Also Check, Difference between CISM Vs CISSP?
Once an organization offers formal CISSP training to its employees or hires a professional with (ISC)2 training and CISSP certification, effective business solutions can be created. Emphasis is placed on on-site implementation and management of implemented programs to ensure that decisions are handled properly for the good of the company.
• Companies with CISSP-trained employees can protect data within the organization
• Can create greater brand trust
• Promote more trust among customers
• CISSP ensures organizational security, compliance and protection
• CISSP also includes appropriate security practices that ensure that everything is in order and that your team in a BYOD situation has secure access to data stored by the company.
• Secure data with CISSP gives companies a competitive advantage by helping them meet customer needs.
Eliminate the possibility of system failure and reduce the chance of losing important data with official CISSP training.
Now that you know all about CISSP certification, it’s time to seize the moment. If you are looking to build a career as an information security professional, getting your CISSP is the best place to start. Get in touch with us today as we at Vinsys offer advance CISSP certification training in USA.